Established in 1978, we have a longstanding reputation as the best, fairest and most knowledgeable jewelry buyers in all of South Florida. Our Fort Lauderdale Jewelry store consistently maintains our #1 ranking by paying the highest prices when you sell your estate jewelry, sell certified diamonds, sell your gold, sell your gold coins, sell your gems, sell rare coins, sell silver, sell platinum, sell Patek Philippe watches, sell your Rolex and sell your other fine watches.
We’re a Trusted South Florida Jewelry Buyer, Rolex Buyer, Patek Philippe Buyer, Gold Buyer & Diamond Buyer for over 30 years
Keno Brothers Jewelers is South Florida’s leading buyer of gold, fine jewelry, fine watches such as Rolex, Patek Philippe watches, and certified diamonds in the re-sale market. Keno Bros provides a truly liquid market for previously owned gold, jewelry, diamonds, and watches of all types. Our family-owned business is known and trusted in the community for decades. Our storefront is prominently located near Fort Lauderdale beach on Sunrise Blvd for more than 30 years, and the spacious showroom is filled with quality watches and timepieces, fine jewelry and some of the most knowledgeable staff in the business.
We buy and sell the following items in Fort Lauderdale, South Florida and surrounding areas:
- Sell Fine Jewelry and Sell Estate Jewelry
- Sell Your Rolex Watches
- Sell Your Patek Philippe Watches
- Sell Your Omega Watches
- Sell Your Certified Diamonds, Sell GIA Certified Diamonds
- Sell Your Gold, Sell Platinum, Sell Silver
- Sell Your Coins, Sell Gold Coins, Sell Silver Coins, Sell Rare Coins
We were voted # 1 by City Link magazine as Fort Lauderdale’s Premier Estate Jewelry Buyer and Fort Lauderdale Jewelry Appraiser. We offer instant payment for the client looking to liquidating in a time or need or change in lifestyle when your valuables are no longer needed.
- Keno Brothers Jewelers is family owned: the same owners since 1978, in the same location since 1984
- Private and convenient — confidential and immediate payments
- G.I.A. Graduate Gemologists on Staff: Integrity, Professionalism, Experience
South Florida: Sell Your Gold, Rolex Watches, Patek Philippe Watches, Certified Diamonds and much more
We are professional jewelry buyers, with a very large client base of collectors. Therefore, we can offer you more than the other “so-called buyers”. Everybody claims to be the best, but we back it up. As members of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, our G.I.A. Graduate Gemologists are masters at appraising your items for precious metal content (gold, silver, platinum), quality of gems and diamonds (cut, color, clarity, carat), antique values, hallmarks of famous designers, condition, variety and rarity. We’ve been here a long time; a family-owned business, established in Fort Lauderdale in 1978.
Highest prices paid in South Florida: we pay more for your unwanted valuables
When you sell your valuables to Keno Brothers, you cut out the middlemen and sell directly to the owners, which nets you a higher payment. Many of the items we buy from the general public go directly into our estate jewelry collection, for sale to our own clients who want and need your valuables. We are also Power-Sellers on Ebay with a worldwide exposure; many of these purchased items are placed into one of our many auctions. Thus, we are able to work much closer with both the sellers and the buyers. Please explore this website by clicking through the above tabs. Then visit our store, located at 2000 E. Sunrise Blvd., in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We are here to help. And we are here to buy. We are ranked as the Number One Estate Jewelry Buyer in South Florida for good reasons.
Reasons to Sell Your Jewelry, Patek Philippe Watches, Omega Watches, Diamonds, Gems, Rolex Watches, Coins, Old Gold, Silver and Platinum:
- You no longer want or need your jewelry — it just sits in your drawer
- Your jewelry is broken beyond repair, or it is old and out-of-fashion
- You inherited some jewelry and would like to sell it
- You need to raise some quick cash to pay the bills
- You recently got divorced and no longer need your diamond ring
- You are settling an estate and it is your duty to liquidate all items for benefit of the heirs
- You’ve been holding some old jewelry for a long time and realize now is a good time to sell